Friday 5 December 2014

Behind the CIA fake vaccination story

Osama Bin Laden Compound on 11th May 2011
On 2ndmay 2011 American leadership proudly announced to hunt the OSAMA BIN LADEN, world most wanted person from the decade.  Details about operation known as  “Operation Neptune Spear “   by US NAVY SEALS published and broadcast all over the world but it hasn't disclosed fully only favourite and self-credit holding story of bravery presented to the world,  a project of Americans think tank and pre-planned story is disclosed except CIA FAKE VACCINATION . But belonging facts have to come in future.


On the 2nd may 2011 mid night I suddenly heard the ear torn noise.  I felt helicopters flew on the roofs. In first sense I thought there is an air strike on the Pakistan Military Academy.  Same time I rushed towards the helicopters flewed. Just after few minutes I heard big explosives that shake the walls, windows. While I was traveling on PMA road and road was blocked with hundreds of peoples. I got information about destroyed helicopter from Bilal town residents. After few minutes I was near that location (later it was declared Osama Ben Laden compound). When I listened another explosive louder, clearly saw flame and fire and black smoke and parts of destroyed helicopter. That time I saw four double cabin vehicles travelling off road roughly heading back fast from the compound, in next few minutes I was near the boundary wall of Osama Bin Laden compound and scattered parts of helicopter were all around. I rush inside the gate got few pictures of wrecked helicopter mean time dozen of police men rushed inside the compound and they pushed me out from compound. I was confused why there was air strike near the PMA.        

My first thoughts were that is strike from India or Israel, but in next few seconds I got myself cleared that is not possible. Pakistan is fully prepared and fully equipped to face any strike from India and Israel. Then who…? America…. but why? That was big question in my mind. Same time i asked a police men what is this drama?, he answered me in whispered that inside compound there were Arab wounded lady and Children’s. And next movement I saw a technical defence officer I asked him, whom helicopter was. He answered me that wrecked helicopter was Blackhawk… Blackhawk.  That was a shock to me  and I am much clear now that was an American strike, no confusion. But why America was here? for what purpose? . I was very near OBL walls and within few minutes I was inside compound. Mean time there were heavy deployment of security forces, but I need the answer why America striked near PMA and same time I saw an officer, went toward him and asked him why America strikes.  He just looked at me and clearly told me that wounded lady was Osama Bin Laden’s wife and she is injured but  alive. I was totally clear now America strikes for  Osama Bin laden. That is time to file the story because newspaper had to go for printing. In my story clearly mentioned that Black Hawk destroyed and it is an American Strike in search of high value target.

After few minutes three ambulances were on the spot and they take the women’s and children in local hospital in high security. Hospital sources confirm me that wounded lady OBL wife Amal Ahmed Abdul Fatah and all the children’s of different age were out of danger. And within two hours they all were shifted to unknown   safe house. After shifting the OBL wife and children now three gun down men‘s and a women was shifted in Morgue for autopsy. Later they all buried in unknown place.

Now it is time to talk with surrounding peoples about the scene.  There were many rumors and speculations, when I was talking with peoples many local residents told me that two weeks ago there was blood taken for Hepatitis diagnostics test for free. They said that Dr Shakel Afridi and a lady social worker were leading the team of local lady health workers and they were running a campaign for Hepatitis vaccination. It was Fajar Azan from the Mosques and I was in the home of one lady health worker Amna Bibi  who was  member of this fake vaccination campaign. She said that in this last campaign Dr Shakel Afridi only focuses on the surrounding area  of the compound. She told me that Dr Shakel afridi make his camp few feet’s away from compound and he asked her and one of her other collogue  “Mukhtaria Bibi” known as “Bakhto” to get blood from inside the compound. And for that Dr Shakil afridi himself worked on the compound gate again and again. She told me that Dr Shakil Afridi had also talk with Arshad Khan(Abu Ahmed al-Kuwaiti) with the help of compound watchman and he convinced him for blood sample of women’s and children’s living  inside. She told me that “Bakhto” enter in compound to get blood. Now morning lights appears and I was in Bakhto home. She told me that she doesn’t know what happed and who was inside the compound. She told me that she was just doing her duty in orders  of Dr Shakel afridi and a Social worker. She said that she had droped a bag inside the compound wall but she don’t knows that what was in the bag. She told me that bag was given to her by Dr Shakel Afridi and Dr afridi told her that bag on her shoulder made her personality dynamic. Bakhto was clearly afraid . I asked her where is Dr Shakel Afridi she  abused him and said that after last campaign he never met her and also Dr Afridi never received her calls. She don’t knows where he was. Its proof that very clearly that  Vaccination was fake and this was CIA ruse.

Now I am tired and went to home for rest. Just took two or three hours sleep. There is noise in home that Osama Bin Laden Martyred. Every international and local channel was broadcasting about Obama announcement. Channels also reported OBL wife was also killed but that was not true, after some time talking with BBC radio I mention that OBL wife was alive and then again visited toward OBL compound but on the way scene was change. There was heavy deployment of security. They not allowed any one specially journalist to go near the OBL compound but I manage to go near the OBL compound. Still time only regional journalist mange to reach local and international journalist was on the way to Abbottabad. Same time I talk with an officer, he was clearly disappointed and festered, he blast on America, he asked that American clearly cheat Pakistan and there will be reaction. Sign of festraction and anger was clearly on his face. Same time I asked him what about four double cabins vehicles, is that field force of CIA, his answer was very clear ‘yes no doubt’. I start taking with neighbors of OBL compound get more information. After that I was very clear that vaccination campaign was CIA plot, while doing other stories I was focusing  on CIA fake vaccination.

 On 4th may Amna Bibi , Bkhto Bibi and other lady health workers were interrogated, official statement of many local were recorded, on 6th may I get information that spy agency was on conclusion about fake CIA vaccination. And I start collected information about DR Shakel Afridi, talk with his classmates, and colleques. His reputation was not good, he blackmailed pharmacitual companies, staff for bribe. His promotion was a big question mark. I interview dozen of peoples and I was fully prepared to file story but problem is that Dr Shakel Afridi was still not arrested. On 23th May I get information that Dr Shakel afridi was missing. He not  attend his office from three days. I reconfirm that  information and I approached at  his home in Hayataabad, Peshawar. His servants told me no one knows where about of Dr. Afridi  even his wife. Then I checked  with my sources they confirm me that Dr Shakel Afridi was in the custody. On 29th May   filed the story and on 4th june 2011 it was published in Daily Ummat karachi. News Item was noticed by peoples it was widely shared in social media. I was appreciated because all facts and necessary references were present in the story.

 On 11th June story published in London base newspapers. Pakistani media  and other world media lift it, fake CIA vaccination story become hot cake. But after four years still required answers of many questions.
Article writter by Editor Daily Ummat Karachi, appreciate my reports  about cia fake vaccination and obl episode 




No comments:

Post a Comment